- Lead one person to believe in Christ – What a joyous occasion this would be! Being able to share in someone being born again with Christ in their heart would overwhelm me. John 3:1-5 Even heaven rejoices when one who is lost comes to know Jesus and His love for us!
- Live a life of overwhelming love and joy – There will come a day when my physical form will breath its last and all that will remain is memories of who I was and how I treated others. I want to be able to say yes to opportunities to spread the gospel in ways that others might deem to be crazy. When I am sitting before the author of my life though, I want nothing more than to hear: “Well done my good and faithful servant.”.
- Go and spread the gospel where God places me – Wherever you are is your mission field. I pray that throughout my life I would be able to spread the gospel to those who have not heard it, wherever that might be.
- Place God’s will above my own – It is so easy to make a checklist of things that you want to do with your life, but what if that same checklist goes against what God wants for your life? He will use you in whatever way He sees fit, but I know that I would rather align my thoughts with His and serve Him in all that I do.
- Speak at a camp – Camp ministries hold a very special place in my heart. God was so gracious to give me the gift of public speaking and I would love to someday have the opportunity to combine my spiritual gift with one of my passions and spread the gospel to students.
If you like this content, please give this post a like, subscribe and leave a comment with your thoughts. Also, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more content! Did you know that I wrote a book about how to accomplish goals like a runner?